WiTricity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ok so you should all no about WiTricity, if not, its wireless elecctricity ! (as the name sujests) it works by electrical signals resonating at the same frequency to atract the energy or something like that....(Actually i dont have a clue :p)

anyway my question is, does anyone know of anything that uses this ?, wether the technology is actually practical ect ect, and your general thought on it.

The first thing i think of is that it sounds expensive to use... i see a lot of 'WiTricity' been lost over distances between the power source (transmitter) and receiver (laptop ect ect)

It would be dam usefull when you can't find your phonecharger though :cool:

anyway, just interested in the ideas people have on this.

Wireless earbuds. (super small ones)

That way you could be at school and listen to music while your physics teacher is talking about valence electrons. :)
Any practical uses.. i could think of millions!!!
Imagine a computer with no wires running in or out of it.

Dude.. are u making this up, this seems to good to b true, give us a link or something. (meantime ill use google and post whatever i can)

so this is real!!

i thought this was just some weird crazy joke.. but no this is real!!

omg... i might actually live to see wires not exist.. amazing.

I know... they got a 60W lightbulb to light up from 3 foot or something :D

Imagine... it would be so good for home theatre setups, and offices... your printer will no longer be in the most convenient place for the wire length... and your router wont be falling off the table because the wires pulling it off. This will be HEAVEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom