With any luck, this Celica could be mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightSurge

Fully Optimized
I'm talking with the guy right now that owns this 2000 Toyota Celica. He's invested a LOT of money in making this a show car. The center console cost him $3000 alone and includes an Alpine CD player with seven inch screen and Power Acoustics DVD player. As you can see from the pic, it's got the vertical opening doors among other slight mods.

88k miles, 32 mpg, clean title, all for ~$7500.

unknown_5a684f05-eb5d-4708-9a01-69e35a70c33d.jpg

Hahaha, yeah business is doing pretty good. That and I've just been saving up about $500-700 a month for a car fund and I figure for the style I want, you can't beat this car and deal. It comes with 8 speaker audio, but the original owner is keeping the amp and subwoofer, so I'll have to buy me some of those :D Either that or just leave those out as long as the stock subs are good enough and to keep the weight down (for MPG reasons).

stock 4 banger I bet. Now many "show cars" have much done to actually make it go any faster.

That is unless you count those awesome lambo doors, must be worth at least 400 more WHP. lmao

Its a 4 Cylinder 1.8L, 6 speed manual tranny.

I don't need any V6/V8, plus I love the manual transmission and 32 mpg looks good.

There wasn't a turbo on that model from the factory. There was a 1.8l 180hp in the GTS and a 140hp 1.8l found on the lower models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom