Wireless VGA extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CrazeD erm... yes that is what projectors usually do

@shdwsclan yes I have heard that there are lag issues with using wireless projection equipment, the products I was looking appear to use an Ad-Hoc connection with a special software client, another article I read recommended using a wireless AP between the transmiter and the receiver to get better performance, as to the specifics I'm clueless...

-T1

CrazeD said:
My school had a big white wall in the computer room. Then we had a projector, connected to the 'main computer'. When the teacher wanted to show us some useless garbage, they just flipped on the projector and it was on the wall for everyone to see.

Oh, don't look at the projector..it's very bright. :D

ur right for sure about teachers wating to show stuff on the projector its always useless crap!!

I've seen quite a few interesting presentations, many teachers are leaning towards technology integration to bridge the gap between their curricular requirements and their students interests. While teachers may not always have the best taste in content (bear in mind their constraints as educators) I believe its a step in a positive direction for Teachers and Students Alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom