Wireless issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLEEb

Baseband Member
To start off I have a HP laptop. On the front of the laptop it shows a network key on whether you want it to be connected to my router downstairs (the computer I' am on now). You guys probably know already that when it is red it shows no connection and when it's blue it shows connection. However, on my laptop the key which is a switch if you want it on or not, won't turn on. The computer will turn on, but won't even show my wireless networks without the network key being on. I depend on my laptop and the internet daily and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

There are two things that control the various buttons on hp notebooks. The drivers for the wireless, which is likely the cause of this. Then there's also the onetouch button software.

If you can provide the model of the notebook, I should be able to dig up exactly what you need.

The model is dv2125nr. And how is it possible to upload drivers if I can't connect?

Sorry new to the networking

Thanks Lorithad.

Do I need to install both? (don't have vista) And if I can't get to the web on my computer how am I going to be able to get to the links? Like I said, I' m new to this stuff, not exactly sure on these things.

Thanks Lorithad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom