Windows Vista is not Mac OS X!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I thought this was funny ;)

Windows Vista is not Mac OS X
Now that Windows Vista has been released, many people have been complaining that in Redmond they really looked well at their OS building colleagues in Cupertino. They argument that a lot of things have been copied. A journalist from the New York Times shows that Windows Vista is no rip-off of Mac OS X. Check this (ironic) three minute video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYqA83sitz8

And it's not like the Mac OS was orginal in the first place considering that Mac got the idea for GUI interface from Xerox.

I feel like dieing (however that is spelt). Infact I'd rather kill him. Maybe through some sort of email of that video. :(

Harper said:
And it's not like the Mac OS was orginal in the first place considering that Mac got the idea for GUI interface from Xerox.

Keyword: idea

Xerox never implemented their 'ideas' nor were they ever patented.

You can't steal something if its never been done before ;)

i feel like knocking this gay ****er in the face because all he talks about is pure BS. Vista and os x same ****. i hate Mac's

"Widgets = gadgets NOT the same thing", "V for Vista baby" .
this guy P!sses me off!

OMG, I couldnt even finish the video. Names and positions of elements aside, that is not a comparison and contrast between the two OSs

It's called a joke :p Looks like some people forgot their funny bones this morning.

And once you do dig into the operating system more, you will see that the two are growing in the same direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom