Windows pauses loading durning startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
Ok I have had this problem for a very long time and i have come back to this problem again recently and i tried everything i could from reformatting my hard drive and then reinstalling windows which was back few months ago and now it still makes my windows xp load half then takes a break for 1-5 mins then it loads the rest or sometimes it doesn't load the rest and which i have to restart my pc or manually open up the startup programs which is very annoying. I want to know if this is a RAM issue or other issues as this happened even when i have my new Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 and Intel Core 2 Duo E6320. The only thing i haven't upgraded is ram, hard disk and optical drives and they are in all good condition as i tested with mem86test and the SMART tells me it is in healthy good condition...

well the problem seems to come from network connections or something and which part of it causes this problem? I had this problem since my old computer and new computer and everything was reinstalled but still no change :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom