will this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
pre release only? As in its not legally available any more? If so thats a bad demo, not everyone buys a game as soon as its released and might want to demo the game months later.

His video card is still well below the minimum, and I kinda doubt the Pentium M at 1.8GHz would compare to a Pentium 4 at 3.0GHz. I could be wrong, but a whole 1.2GHz difference for a single core seems like a lot.

I'm guessing this gaming laptop was purchase a few years ago? Nothing within the last 2 years has come with under 1GB of RAM, and most today will come with 2 or 3GB of RAM (yes many newer laptops and desktops have 3GB memory, like my Toshiba for example).

Pentium m is what core duos are based off of (with modification of course)....theyre the grandfather core chips and yes they are that much faster clock for clock.

Pentium m is what core duos are based off of (with modification of course)....theyre the grandfather core chips and yes they are that much faster clock for clock.

The best comparisons I could see from browsing google show Pentium M's are approximately equal to a P4 with a .8GHz higher clock. Pentium M 1.6GHz is equivalent to a Pentium 4 at 2.4Ghz. So I'd still say his CPU isn't enough, but only misses by a hair.

The best comparisons I could see from browsing google show Pentium M's are approximately equal to a P4 with a .8GHz higher clock. Pentium M 1.6GHz is equivalent to a Pentium 4 at 2.4Ghz. So I'd still say his CPU isn't enough, but only misses by a hair.

The cpu requirements really are never that important. I'm sure the game will run with the cpu, the video card is what I am worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom