Will this be a future web robot paintballgame over the Internet...... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is very astounding. Yes, at some point in time I do think that paintball as well as other sports of the sort will be given an "online arena". I am also a tourney paintball player (meh and my autococker) and I know for a fact that the excitement of paintball comes from that adrenaline rush of popping, shooting, sliding, and being shot at, which you cannot experience on a computer. I do also agree with TipsySmile in some sorts. Yes, paintball has inherited a bad image over the few years it has became popular, although saying somthing like "... i hope whoever you get to shoot at gets shot in the eye and goes blind..." only makes things worse in the reputation realm of paintball. I do understand though that TipsysSmile is angry because in some ways to certain viewers, the "shooting someone without a mask" scene can turn someone's appeal away quickly. Sorry to rant on but I felt I needed to voice my opinion because I strongly care about this topic. Thanks for the cool link Magi!-

::-Chase-::

affirmative. I hate trends. As dumb as that sounds, I hate it when kids try to be "cool" so they copy everyone else. I started playing paintball about 8 years ago and nobody played it then. Now, every idiotic moron has a tippman 98 custom.

hmm sorry about that hope some one goes blind comment earlier, was having a bad day, then ontop of that, seeing that video made it worse.

But now im in a better mood, Finally after 6 months of bills after bills, I have been able to order my 6800gt.

So me = happy now, atleast for a little. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom