Will there ever be classics again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i agree with the post talking about 2d graphic classic.
Those were the truely most original games, and they were fun. Super Mario, Sonic, Donkey Kong...etc. Those are the games you can spend hours on. It could be that, diablo, HL1, doom are classics, but i would consider them as modern classic. Not ORIGINAL CLASSIC.
Its, all about the graphic quality now, just about making it better and more realistic.

Soldier of Fortune 3! Oh wait,it doesnt exist:( ,but it would be one for sure.Battlefield series are a classic to me,because they started that concept I think.

Its one of the reason's I'm so psyched about the Wii in my book (The Revolution) cause it will be just that and new for everyone.

battlefield sucks and so does the whole sims franchise....lame, pathetic, boring gameplay. id rather saw my nuts off with a rusty fork.

wii stands for: Women, Infants & Ignorants.

when i think of classics i think of the monkey island series, burn cycle, return to zork, the original prince of persia, definitely starcraft/warcraft.

In Battlefield it takes like 20 minutes to get to the objective and by the time that happens the time runs out. You get to see like three enemies every hour, and all three of them kill you because all the servers lag so bad.

Does any of you remember Accolade? I spent hours playing their games. I loved their formula 1 game, the sports games and Test Drive.
Also played many Apogee games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom