Why you shouldnt let your parents touch PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
So their PC was overheating a bit which caused a bit of instability, mainly because the fan bearings are going bad.

The two fans in this pic are fighting eachother, I did not do this and this is their PC.

Oh, that's nothing. When I built my first PC, I made the mistake of letting my dad help me. He spilled beer on the keyboard, fried the mobo and RAM, and tried to start the proc without a heatsink which of course fried it.

On the plus side, he bought me all new parts...

wen i build my pc this summer the only adult i will let touch it is my uncle who is a computer programmer, and has a lot of knowledge about computer technoloyg, cause hes been studying it since they first came out (PCs). and my other uncle who recently build his own kik *** $10k system. 2 CPU mobo with Opteron 180s i belive. NO1 ELSE!

lol, the PSU in my parents' HP had the fan die on it so they took the PSU out to try to fix it. I walk over and find my dad poking around in the PSU with the cover off of it and the thing is still plugged into the wall!!! :freak:

dude, I'm so poor that for some years my parents' computer was the only computer. Now there are like 2 computers, but I'm still so poor that I can't afford to biuld one by myself.

I might after I accumulate some $$$

And yeah, I hate ppl touching my computer. (even though I have a cheap gateway laptop).

I walk over and find my dad poking around in the PSU with the cover off of it and the thing is still plugged into the wall!!!
I'm surprised you still have a dad

Haha...that's actually pretty awesome, but that's probably just my geekiness showing. Only people who ever touch my computer is me, me, and me. Occasionally my bros and parents use it for a few minutes but that rarely ever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom