why should i finish F.E.A.R

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
i really really liked fear when i first got it, but in the week that i had it i just couldnt be stuffed finishing it. im just wonerin if its worth re-renting to finish.

basically i loved it at the start - there was atmosphere, the game drew you in (i was litterally moving closer to the scrren and i would have to snap out of it and back off for a sec cos i realised i was setting myslef up for a major scare). what i also liked was that the scary bits were well paced so it didnt ahve the haunted house feel (something happens in every room type thing).

anyway enough of my rant the point is i got to intervention (or whatever they are called) 7 or so - the one where u have to go after alice wade as she goes down to the car park after they blow up the helicopter. i stoped playing it because it got really repetitive - the environments were all offices, the enemies are hardly varied just to name 2 things. the plot has not really continued in any way - fettle is still a tripper that appears places, ulma does her thing and jankowsky has kinda stopped appearing. all the voice mails are basically crapping on about an acident with the orion (ow whatever) project and im still running around with teh nail gun, assault rifle and shotgun that i have had for ages.

so does any plot work actually happen in the later stages? should i play on to discover something really interesting? because im starting to sense a bit of lack of plot comming on here just like HL2.

tech_101 said:
Yes you need to finish the game! Itll be worth it

***SPOILERS***
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
***SPOILERS***

The girl is naked at the end is what he means :)

Ridlyn said:
If you rented why didnt you just keep in on your computer?

because i obviously couldnt play it due to no longer having the dvd and it was a waste of 4.5 GB on my hard drive.

Ridlyn said:
You rented it for PC? Where???

i live in australia and where i live there is a franchise of game rental stores as well as a few independent ones that all do PC games. im sure its the same in other cities as well.

chickenNcheese said:
because i obviously couldnt play it due to no longer having the dvd and it was a waste of 4.5 GB on my hard drive.

You could of atleast either burnt the dvd or gotten a no dvd crack :confused:

There is a service like that in America. Its a bit like Netflix. The name escapes me for the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom