Why does it lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

germ71

Beta member
I can play WOW at 60+fps screen at 1024x768,i don't have any issues unless there is 20 or more players in same screen.But when i play potc(pirates of Caribbean)i will be on a quit server and it lags so bad.I have gone thru my system(XP)shut every thing down that i can,updated all my drives.Whats the different between the two games.Does any body now?

What are you system specs?

I'm not familiar with potc's performance but it is possible that it's more demanding that wow and your system may not be powerful enough to run it smoothly.

it lags because wow sux and u should do the honor of uninstalling and moving on to WAR.

On a lighter note: it's your internet connection if it isnt your specs, throw us your specs and then it will be easy to tell.

I used to play WOW with specs that would own it, but I would lag in Shatt and that was due to WOW's servers so maybe thats the prob.

He said he doesn't lag in wow.

Anyway, it could be tons of reason. PotC could be more demanding, your internet connection could be at falt, your install could be corrupted, etc... We just need more info (system specs, dl speed).

My specs are, i have 1.5gb of ram graphic is ati radeon x1600pro sata hard drive over 300 gb of free space.I run metrocast broadband i use their router,windows xp service2.what other info is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom