Who's modded an xBox?

Which Mozilla Browser is Better? Mozilla 1.6 or Mozilla Firefox 0.8?

• Mozilla 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox 0.8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive softmoded and hardware modded 2 of my 360's.

check out this page to see mine as it stands now

I customized this recently, its got a blue LCD thermometer(internal) sensor under fan duct, 3 Blue fans and strips of LCD's, modded rol lights, white center with 4 blue around the outside. in a 100% clear case. the pics are in a group i made. join if you want to upload more moded 360's to it. would be good.

Flickr: Xbox 360 mods

far out.could you send me detailed instrutions via pm on how to put in a complete side window with fans please

I'm currently in the process of fixing a 3ROD on an xbox 360 I got for $40 :D After that there will be some cutting and painting involved haha

I'm currently in the process of fixing a 3ROD on an xbox 360 I got for $40 :D After that there will be some cutting and painting involved haha

are you puting in a side window? if you are could you send me some detaills of how to do it as im thinking of puting in a side window with 2 fans or somthing.

Yes a window, custom lighting, paint job, cooling mods, and an internal hdd :D . I've done a few xbox1's but this will be my first 360 but it's really easy to do the window. You can check out the Xbox-Scene forums for tons of tuts and help but it pretty much comes down to design a window, cut the window, then glue in some plexiglass ;)

Yes a window, custom lighting, paint job, cooling mods, and an internal hdd :D . I've done a few xbox1's but this will be my first 360 but it's really easy to do the window. You can check out the Xbox-Scene forums for tons of tuts and help but it pretty much comes down to design a window, cut the window, then glue in some plexiglass ;)

thanks for that.so to do a window i need to cut out what size/shape i want and than glue it in?.how do take out the side of the 360 so you can see in side it?.

EDIT.yay 100th post whooo

The best thing is to use a dremel tool but I've heard of people using lots of other things. Just draw out the design on the case and cut it out then use some sand paper to smooth it out. I'll make a tut when I start on mine ;)

The best thing is to use a dremel tool but I've heard of people using lots of other things. Just draw out the design on the case and cut it out then use some sand paper to smooth it out. I'll make a tut when I start on mine ;)

i'll probanly be doing like a full window with no shapes or any thing so it shouldent be too hard hopefully lol.so i cut out the side of the xbox and glue the plexi glasse in.how do i glue the glasse in

Um I use plexi but I suppose you could use acrylic and I always pick it up from my local hardware store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom