Who wants a CoD: WaW Beta code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightSurge

Fully Optimized
Who wants a PC CoD: WaW Beta code?

I got a PC beta code for Call of Duty World at War, but since I don't have a good enough PC to handle the game, I've giving the beta code away on here to whoever can convince me they deserve it the most! Ready? GO!

ok I'll bite. I work nights saving all the orphan in the world... Ok I work in a machine shop. But by the time I got to the WAW website they didn't give me a Code and I'm trying to find 2 now so I can let an ophan (ok my brother) play too, the game wouldn't be complete if I didn't get to slap my brother down. Besides I just wrote all this on my phone so you can amagine how bad I want that code..... I suck at testing LOL

I beg you for it
Thanks
Dauntae

I tried that but for some reason there was no code, I'll have to make a new email and try again if I can't get this one.

Thanks anyway
Dauntae

Re: Who wants a PC CoD: WaW Beta code?

I got a PC beta code for Call of Duty World at War, but since I don't have a good enough PC to handle the game, I've giving the beta code away on here to whoever can convince me they deserve it the most! Ready? GO!

I'll try it...

Well firstly when I try to register for the key, the script thing doesn't list any of the options, so I have no way of registering :(

Ok, I will have to give the key to Daunte. It's for the orphans, man! :p I'll be PMing you the code shortly.

Anyways, the PC in my signature is one I built for a customer a while back. Not one I kept :( All I have is a laptop with integrated 6150 Go. I would have upgraded, but I just bought a Mustang, so.... :p

Ok, I will have to give the key to Daunte. It's for the orphans, man! :p I'll be PMing you the code shortly.

Anyways, the PC in my signature is one I built for a customer a while back. Not one I kept :( All I have is a laptop with integrated 6150 Go. I would have upgraded, but I just bought a Mustang, so.... :p

You bought a horse?! :p J/k

Mustangs are sexy.

I been playing WaW, it's mad fun. I never played number 4 though, so I can't compare. But the graphics are nice, maps are big, weapons seem fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom