Who said potheads were lazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I've never heard of spaghetti haha. My friend made cookies, but man they sucked. Too much pot in em gives them a weird taste and you had to eat a ridiculous amount of them lol. Didn't like it.

We made pills though. Now that was cool. He just took some vitamin pills that were the clear kind, pulled em open, poured out the crap and put in our mixture in it and we ate em. Felt good all day long :D

I agree, but still, what the **** were they thinking?
I really don't even know how to answer this. Why would you even ask such a question? I'm sure it was simply something to do and to make a little money. Probably started off as a joke between friends then escalated or something, then some NARC went and ratted em out or something. don't know.

the way i make cookies may be a little different but I enjoy it:

just get some cookie dough and pull out enough for 1.5 cookies and then mix in finely ground up green (3/4 gram to 1 gram depending on quality) and a little butter.

bake as usual and enjoy.

it does taste a little green, yes, lol.

the pill idea is interesting

for the pills you just put some ground up green in some olive oil/cooking oil same thing....heat that in the oven at like 200 degrees, you don't want to do it too hot otherwise it'll burn. Basically the heat just 'activates' the cannabinoids or however that's spelled, I'm sure I butchered it and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Anywho, I believe it takesli ke 20-25 minutes, maybe less......been a while since I've done it. Then take that oil mixture and put it in the pills like I was saying we were doing. generally 3-5 will make you feel fine depending on tolerance. We felt good anyway. Next time we made em, we ate like 14 each lol. Just basically feel all super stoned most of the day.

I'd google it up though, as like I said it's been a while and I may be off on the process.

or you could contract AIDS and get marinol prescribed to you. :p

Definitely a different way of making those pills than what we did, but ours still worked :D We grounded it up, but definitely not a fine powder like flour consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom