who play's paintball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i play at the local feild, 30min away from where i live. u have to buy there paint which is very exspensive so i like to play with my friends in my court better though. right now its winter so i don't play.

u sound like my mom, always saying gona isn't a word lol. i went to the local courts website and they might be having a scenario game in the winter:freak: how would u play paintball on there woodsball field in 6 feet of snow, also how would u get hit, u could just duck into the snow. and the paintballs would freeze lol.ouwwww, that would be lick getting shot by marbals lol.

Aww man paintball. I used to play heaps in high school, but it got too expensive, and there is no way I could afford to play anymore. It was super fun here in hawaii, we had the tropical forest bush ball, and set up the sup air fields at the parks now and then.

My old setup was

-'02 (I think) Black Magic Cocker
-PMI 68/3000
- Freak with a couple inserts for the cheap paint I shot
- Original revvy
- And I usually carried a 4 vert pack depending on the play.

Ahhh paintball, good times...

yeah I paintball. Though not as much as I use to. I got a tippmann 98 custom with a 12 inch barrel I think. 20oz co2 canister and a J something mask I think.
And for the paintball story......Went rushing in and got nailed in the left nut from about 15 feet away. I was down on the ground in the fetal position for quite a while.

I have a '97 autococker, but that was back when it took 500 bucks in mods to make it work worth a crap. Never did get the gun to fire like i wanted it to.

I also had a piranah, and yes it would jam ocasionally. My freshman-junior year we played alot of paintball in some woods behind my friends house. Awsome sport if you conside it one. Ive always been more interested in Airsoft, I remember one occasion when my friends dad who is a 68 Tet Offensive Veteran/Marine Special Forces (stories that'll run chills down your spine..creeping up on some NVA/Viet Cong soldiers and taking their head off with a sharp wire.) anyways he picked up 4 electric AK's, my bro bought an m4 and i picked up an m16 which i think is bad *** till this day Jing Gong M16-A1 Vietnam Style Electric Airsoft Rifle it was like vietnam all over again :laughing: ahh good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom