Who has a Game Cube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xko said:
The one thing that puts me off Nintendo (as a whole) is that it seems all the games are kiddy-like. No offence to anyone who has one. I've never played on one but it's just my opinion.

Try some resident evil 4..thats not kiddy game lol

I never noticed this thread but I've had mine for three years and boy am I happy. Can't wait tille Rev.!

CherryBlaster, keep your stupid comments to yourself and I really mean they are moronic. Who are you to tell people that GCN is stupid? Really, Xbox and GCN are both good systems, but there are two groups of people that follow each system. Personally, I don't see the point to an Xbox because the games that are on there that I would actually play are on the PC too and I get better graphics on my PC anyday...however, this is not the case with a GCN, can't get Mario on PC unless you want a ROM and that aint fun!

meh, i would never buy a GC over an Xbox.
1. stupid minidisk means no DVD's
2. dont think u can get it modded
3. The games ARE pretty much all 4 kiddies. dont say ' oh res4'
4. controllers arnt crap on XBOX(that much XD)

BTW: one of u says that nintendo is second....aaachooo! sorry im alergic to BULL*#&@!

Xbox is better that GC in my opinion. i want reasons WHY GC is better than XBOX...

i dont care which console is best.. its good enough to have them all then u can enjoy all the best games from each console. simple simple
u gota admit tho that the GC has the shortest loading times.. so far atleast thats what ive noticed.. and the graphics are nothing short of being called nex-gen either. thumbs up for nintendo.

yes, i agree that the only thing better than the other 2 competing consoles.
the loading time... man playstations sucks ass when it comes to loading.

"i dont care which console is best.. its good enough to have them all then u can enjoy all the best games from each console. simple simple"

I agree.. :)

I love my gamecube for two brilliant games alone - Zelda: Wind Waker and Paper Mario. It's also nice to play the Sonic Mega Collection when I can't be bothered to set up my Megadrive. And those games are two of the best looking games ever. I really wish more games had styling like those..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom