which phone

Gaminggod

Beta member
okay im wondering which i should get and have a question shouls i get an iphone 5 or a galaxy 3 or mabye a note 2 and when does the galaxy 4 come out

The main options, currently:
- HTC One (Android)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (Android)
- Apple iPhone 5 (iOS)
- Nokia Lumia 920 (Windows Phone 8)

I would say the One is the best phone out currently, and that's coming from someone who's had the Galaxy S1, S2, and currently has the S3.

What are you after in a phone? That should help narrow it down. Also, which phone are you coming from?

Last edited:
Keep in mind Apple will unveil iOS 7 at WWDC this year. I'm waiting patiently for that :tongue:

a good powerful phone that is able to play just about any rom games or any game on the store the reason im leaning away from iphone is it has a handful of apps i play alot that cost money on the app store that dont on android and i reallg dont wanna rebuy so many apps while thinking ive narrowed it to the note 2 and s4 and another question what is the screen size of the s4 i know the notes which is a reason i like the phone along with many other reasons exept it will be harder to fit in my pocket does anyone have this phone qnd have trouble with this

also forgot to mention s2 is what im coming from

Last edited by a moderator:
6ios and nothing changed. Don't really expect something new.

That's... mildly accurate at best. It still looks like a my-first-UI for children but that's apparently all being changed up for iOS 7.

If I could just chime in, the Note 2 was the best phone purchase I've ever made. There's lots of dev support (including dozens and dozens of ROMs to choose from if you decide to root), and rooting is a simple process.

But even without root, the phone was really good stock. I don't get ROMs that are too far from stock (currently using CleanROM ACE) but just add nice functionality.

The only problem I've had is with the S-Pen, but that's because I was too rough with it. Otherwise everything about the phone is fantastic.

EDIT: Like to point out that until this phone, I was an iPhone guy through and through. Development stagnated on it though, and it has more restrictions than I care for. Making the switch has been the best thing I've done. I'd say the only downside is the large screen on the Note 2, only because I could never go back to something iPhone sized...or even other Android device sized. I'll probably end up just getting new Notes from now on haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom