Which nex gen system is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no definitive "best."

Everybody is different, so everybody enjoys different game styles. Graphics freaks would go for the PS3, people who are Halo fanboys would go for the 360 just for the title, and people who want to follow Nintendo's franchises, game on a budget, or [parents of] children go for the Wii. Not to mention people who like party games.

Personally I like the Wii, but I'm a sucker for the Virtual Console. Also, I believe if a good FPS comes out for the Wii then that'll just knock that console out of the park.

Everybody is different, so everybody enjoys different game styles. Graphics freaks would go for the PS3, people who are Halo fanboys would go for the 360 just for the title, and people who want to follow Nintendo's franchises, game on a budget, or [parents of] children go for the Wii. Not to mention people who like party games.

Completly agree with this ^

Im a halo 2 fan so im bias 360 all the way.

BTW whens halo 3 comeing out?

is it me or does every game that comes out for the wii thats not made by nintendo suck.

well get bad ratings i dont have the wii.

is it me or does every game that comes out for the wii thats not made by nintendo suck.

well get bad ratings i dont have the wii.

Does this imply your judging solely on the ratings? Ratings, in general, suck. So many of my favorite games have poor ratings, just because the reviewer had bad taste.

A correction to your list, KBlair -
Graphics freaks would go for the desktop PC. :)

Personally I like the Wii, but I'm a sucker for the Virtual Console. Also, I believe if a good FPS comes out for the Wii then that'll just knock that console out of the park.

And People Who want an excuse to "Accidently" punch their wife in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom