Which mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i have to say is if you aim for the top youll get the top! Spartan im with you on this one buddy! Ive always been paranoid about anything that has the words "Valueselect" on the box! Tell me Flanker, would you like some valueselect steak to go with your greatvalue cocacola??? :)

I have no problem eating or drinking wal mart brand stuff. ITs the same thing w/ a different name on it. I use valueselect and its more stable than anything else ive used. I suggest the DFI SLI-DR and either G.Skill or OCZ ram to go w/ it.

sw_freak64 said:
All i have to say is if you aim for the top youll get the top! Spartan im with you on this one buddy! Ive always been paranoid about anything that has the words "Valueselect" on the box! Tell me Flanker, would you like some valueselect steak to go with your greatvalue cocacola??? :)

You're a friggin noob is what you are. Don't talk about crap thats outta your league.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25447

It's a well known fact that all corsair memory regardless of valueselect or xms is picky with DFI boards...one of the big reasons for this is the fact that a lot of bios files written for DFI are done by bigtoe who works for ocz and hence why ocz in exchange works so well with dfi vs. other manufacturers...this is not to say that corsair memory won't work with lanparty boards as it will but you'll have a lot more issues and latency tweaks to make work as well as some other stuff

I also have the board that everybody said was really buggy.
It is a buggy board and was never on the same level as the nf4 boards...of course when it first came out there were software issues that needed to be worked out but there were issues with the board that were ridiculous such as a resistor that wasn't even supposed to be there...and then of course there's the general issue with nf3 chipsets

quote: Originally posted by sw_freak64 All i have to say is if you aim for the top youll get the top! Spartan im with you on this one buddy! Ive always been paranoid about anything that has the words "Valueselect" on the box! Tell me Flanker, would you like some valueselect steak to go with your greatvalue cocacola??? You're a friggin noob is what you are. Don't talk about crap thats outta your league.
WTF? noob???? wherd u get that? out of my league? please spare me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom