Which manufacturer for my 7800GS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff, enjoy the card! :D

Haven't had any problems with scan myself but a friend of mine has had a load of hassle trying to get a particluar motherboard from them... admittedly its pretty rare in the UK but they've messed him around quite a bit.
To be honest though i've heard bad things about just about every supplier...
Still I try to use overclockers.co.uk when ever i can because i've always found them very reliable if a bit expensive, and they stock most of the higher spec stuff. Admittedly I do ship alot of stuff from Ebuyer, dabs, and Scan though.

MrCoffee I e-mailed Scan to congratulate them on their service and I metioned that a friend had said not to use them (i.e you on the forums) and they told me to tell my friend to contact them with their invoice number and they would sort it out and see if they can't change his mind to a positive one. So if that was your friend tell him/her to e-mail them with the invoice number and see if he/she get some freebies!! You never know. p.m if you want the original e-mail they sent me and I'll send it to you.

Ok cheers, this might be useful actually, I'll PM you my email if you could forward the email they sent you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom