Which is my mainboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The program cpu-z says 8ip1000mk which is not same with what written is on board....

There is no problem i can notice about pc. Ä° just wonder why this is and how drivers can work with different motherboard........

And also i validated at this program by mistake:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1086365

What is this validating and what for?

On my mainboard, it writes GA-8IG1000MK

GA-8IG1000MK (Rev 1.x) - GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Overview

But all programs show it is GA-8IPE1000MK, such as everest.

GIGABYTE GA-8IPE1000MK | Anakartlar - Teknik Özellikler

I am using my system with 8ig1000mk drivers. Maybe this can make some problems.

What do you say about this?

Looking at gigabytes website both boards use the exact same drivers.

The difference is the first board model (GA-8IG1000MK (Rev 1.x)) GA-8IG1000MK (Rev 1.x) - GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Specification has built in graphics while the second one (GA-8IPE1000MK) GA-8IPE1000MK - GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Specification does not

look at the back panel. if you see this:
800px-VGA_port.jpg

1st one if not 2nd one.

Either way drivers do not matter as they are exactly the same. short of if you were using the onboard graphics then you would need the vga drivers for the 1st as the 2nd has none.

Looking at gigabytes website both boards use the exact same drivers.

The difference is the first board model (GA-8IG1000MK (Rev 1.x)) GA-8IG1000MK (Rev 1.x) - GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Specification has built in graphics while the second one (GA-8IPE1000MK) GA-8IPE1000MK - GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Specification does not

look at the back panel. if you see this:
800px-VGA_port.jpg

1st one if not 2nd one.

Either way drivers do not matter as they are exactly the same. short of if you were using the onboard graphics then you would need the vga drivers for the 1st as the 2nd has none.

Mine doesnot have so 2. one despite original writing.....

I dont use onboard. Also vga drivers, it was hard to install, i couldnot install it. Maybe because there is no onboard vga port...

Thank you all.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom