which flowers for a girl friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or how about getting her some carnivorous plant? Like Sarracenia here.

Image:Sarracenia_2.jpg
180px-Sarracenia_2.jpg

Image:Sarracenia_2.jpg
There be plenty of symbolism involved: not only you wanting to eat her alive, but also how the plant looks, don't you think?

grow your own flower of love :cool:

...Weird mental image there :)

Anyways, like has been said, avoid roses at all costs, even if they're not red. Pink/white/yellow roses are still sending a serious message. If you have to get flowers go with a small variety bouquet or something similar.

Flowers are a bit over rated anyhow. You'd be better off getting her a little something related to her hobbies/interests, book by her favorite author, etc. It's more thoughtful than flowers.

ok... as being in a lot of relationships... i know what i'm talking about... and you should know... roses are too forward... (as said above) start with like a box of chocolates or a small carnation... that would be something she'd love...

thank you. I never knew that roses was pushing things too far till I made this thread. After a year or two going out with her that isn't pushing things to far giving her roses is it?

wtf buying flowers on amazon.....

goto the florist and order a nice summer bouquet of mixed flowers like daisies, carnations, and some green fern stuff

or if you feel roses are appropriate, get a florist to make a nice mixed rose bouquet....a couple different colors and some nice filler plants

she said she don't have a hobby cause she works all the time. For instence today she worked from 9:30 A.M. and she is working until 1:00A.M. tomorrow.

I have no clue what to get her. She did say her hobby is probably watching movies though. And I think she said she liked steven king movies but I don't remember the name. I hope its steven king cause I don't want to buy movies that she don't like.

I was just searching and found out it was Stephen king. I think I am going to order the whole stephen king collection for her.

Is Stephen king movies witch craft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom