Which drivers do you have?

Which driver do you have?

• The out of the box drivers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Driver from website at the time of installation

• Driver-holic - latest driver!

• The latest driver on the website before the "newer" generation of the product was released

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
So guys.. For you h/w, which drivers do you currently have, and why? Choose from the poll.

1) The out of the box drivers
2) Driver from website at the time of installation - i.e. got the latest driver when the h/w was installed, then didn't update it
3) Driver-holic - always try to find the latest driver and can't wait until a new version is announced
4) Use the latest driver from the website before the "newer" generation of the product is released

I usually go for #4. I figure, when they release a newer generation of h/w, the company (whoever it is) will be concentrating most of their new features and fixes on the new h/w. The testing for the old h/w will probably decrease somewhat also. So, I don't want to discover any new bugs.

The "new" driver release is mostly necessary for the new h/w typically I would imagine.

I gets the newest at time of install. Except for video drivers I don't update them again unless I do a reformat or have some sort of problem that new drivers may fix.

I am currently running the newest, but sometimes I go with Omega drivers (which would be a few steps back from the newest).

I always go with the newest. Just a thing. Cant explain it...

Latest. I don't know why, because the changelog never has anything appealing but...whatever.

Driver from website at the time of installation.

However i will update my video card drivers about about once a month or when ever I am picking up the latest game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom