Which do I need to upgrade more?

No this processor is not compatible with your computer. Its a different socket.

A Processor Socket is a key component in deciding the overall build options when you see people building new PCs. The socket is self is a Physical Specification for the CPU Chip and that is a different socket all together.

The Chip, or CPU you have is a FM2+ Socket. The Chip or CPU is AM3+ ..

You can over clock the chip you have as the Chip is unlocked.

The 1050 and an SSD is about the best you'll get if you stick to the $200 price range.

EDIT:

Hear:

AMD A6 7400K

so if i overclock it and get the 1050ti with an ssd will I be pretty good for gaming? even low settings?

so if i overclock it and get the 1050ti with an ssd will I be pretty good for gaming? even low settings?

Yeah the 1050 will be a big help because its a dedicated card for gaming. An SSD will help because you'll have less of a restriction around timing and load problems and overall they are quicker than mechanical drives what the majority of people are still using.

The reason I linked this card was because its supports up to three monitors for gaming, supports DX12 and it will only use a Max of 75Watts of your 400Watt PSU. The recommended speck is 300Watt for this Card so you have more than the recommended amount.

Yeah the 1050 will be a big help because its a dedicated card for gaming. An SSD will help because you'll have less of a restriction around timing and load problems and overall they are quicker than mechanical drives what the majority of people are still using.

The reason I linked this card was because its supports up to three monitors for gaming, supports DX12 and it will only use a Max of 75Watts of your 400Watt PSU. The recommended speck is 300Watt for this Card so you have more than the recommended amount.

Someone told me this without the ssd is going to be the best performance is that true?

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Mini

AMD Athlon X4 860k with AMD Quiet Cooler Quad-Core Socket FM2+ 95W AD860KXBJASBX Desktop Processor

Back
Top Bottom