Which Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centurion

vaderpro,

There certainly are alot of good cases out there!

I like the windowless one better and it has more vents on the side so possible I could block some of the ext. 5.25 front bays to quiet it up if need be.?? or just get 5 dvd drives.

Your a champ vader. thanks for the help.

Vid card

apokalipse,

Yeah, I made a mistake. I am getting one. I could notr find a mobo with onboard that I liked so i am getting a cheap card and the mobo I want. I dont game so i dont need much.

thanks for looking out for me!
I have made alot of mistakes that have been corrected either by people like you seeing it or in the case of the ram I had picked out, I finally went to there (OCZ) website and did the compatibility interface and found it was incompatible. I did email them and they said they tested it ok but it made it an easy choice to go with corsair.

thanks again

video card

FunkMaster66,

Thanks funk but I have 1 in mind that is fanless.

I am NOT a Gamer! I need the most basic of cards. And I want the quietest box posssible (but still cool).

I have gone round and round on this, but I really appreciate the reccomendation.

CliffHucker

Re: thermaltake armour

cliffhucker said:
I would think so w/ 4 fans spinnin/hummin.
Looks like a great case if sound is not an issue.

he said he wanted to keep it cool and what other way than a small helecopter prop in your box. mines not too loud.. sounds like an emachine. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom