where to play UO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

souschef

Baseband Member
I'm getting DSL, so I might pick up my old habit of UO.

Can anyone suggest a good free shard to play on?

Any UO addicts out there like me?

Hehe i just got back to Uo like a month ago :p Im playing in Dragons Of Time, its kinda new but its fun, well i have fun hunting Pks :p

He was talking about Ultima online but they tought that he was talking about the call of duty expansion,united offensive hehe

Does anybody still play Ultima?? I remember when Lord British was killed...hehe

Dragons Of Time
Did a google search, didn't find that shard. Is there a web site?

I did some more looking around on the free shard list. Looks like Angel's Island is a good shard. It is run by Adam Ant, if anyone remembers him.

:p I'm suprized more didn't reconize UO.

Does anybody still play Ultima??
The pay to play shards, EA. Have been in steady decline for a few years. I bet they will discontune the game in a year or so. It is still fun to play, but I wouldn't pay for it.

What they have to do is come out with Uo2, they just postpone it all the time and come out with another expansion,and Dragons of Time, the admin used to play with me in another shard and now her and other dudes run that shard, u can find it in Uo Gateway its a pretty fresh shard that just has like 10 players online all the time but its growing, we got 20 the other day ^_^ haha, if u want a bigger shard that is close to OSI play in Uo gamers: Demise, its good and has a lot of people.
I want my Ultima X!! why did the cancel it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom