When did u get ur drivers license?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
hey i just thouhg i'd ask when yall got yalls drivers license.....i'm 16 and i just got my permit. but i'm glad i waited because i was too imature to drive at 15. lol it was funny ,when i took the written exam i answered 2 out of 40 questions wrong......then while i was waiting for my exam to be prosessed i saw like 7 girls fail it.... it was the most freeking easy test ever. LOL i was waiting to take the test and this girl and her dad walk in and he goes "how long did you study?" she replies " i didn't" and walks up and grabs a book........3 mins later she fails LOL

I've had my license for almost three months... I got it 3 days after my 16th bday. :)

nice. dang i need one of those search things.

man driving is really easy even a stick shift. i guess because i worked on a farm for a summer...oh and i race dirtbikes...so i know the workings of direct drive

I've had my learners permit for a couple of months right now, I'm learning to drive a stick right now. I really do wanna just get the real thing though since I HATE having a passenger dictating crap to me. The way I see it, so long as I don't hit anything, I'm driving fine. :p

I had my bike license at 16 i got it the first try :D I went for my car license about a month later and failed it and it was pretty much the same exact written test :p I didn't really worry about it since my bike license acted as a beginer's for a car :D I drove car's for year's without a proper license,Got caught a couple time's for no insurance and lost my license and i said screw it and have been riding a mountain bike ever since :D

G1=16 - must have an experienced driver beside you
G2=17 - can drive by yourself anywhere, just no alcohol (0%)
G=20 (I think) - full priviledged driver

:D

Get my license in september, but i got my permit some time ago, got my car, the court house made sure it was insured, im driving it for 3 months, then we notice on the insurance bill that my car IS NOT INSURED!!! We called them and they said that my car wasnt insured because of a computer glitch blah blah blah. But even the court house said it was because to get a permit you have to have a car with insurance....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom