Wheelchair rocky video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anphrax said:
isnt that the point though? Its kind of an inside joke... as I just got my body cast off :beard:

i mean it could be a way to express yourself using a digital camera, but it was really hurting my eyes...

Like my eyes needed a good shot of Visine in them after that.

lol.......uzi knows best........that TF is a VERY tough crowd when it comes to videos man.

I won't even make a comment on it, because it'll probably come off as me being a jerk :p

If it makes you feel any better I've made atleast 2 videos of my own (Using a digital camera!) that are HORRIBLE, and are only funny to my close friends who know me. No doubt if I posted them on this place I'd get the same reaction as you're getting.

So just keep in mind, what may be funny to you and friends is probably not funny to the rest of the world.

But do remember.....making little brothers cry after smashing their prized gamecube is something anyone can appreciate.

not just 'you smell' but "you smell like crap" except not with the 'nice' form of crap you see here.

Like my herbal essance video while I enjoy the organic experience........definitely something only me and friends can appreciate.

you made an herbal essence video????

i want to make one now.

EDIT: Anphrax, just use these comments are creative critizm (cant spell) and strive to make better ones. I went thru about 5 or 6 videos trying to impress people here. And they pretty much got shot down...... like a plane burning to bits before it hits the ground.

At least people took it easy on you.

Here are some comments that people left me, oh I'd say around April-July of last year...

"note to self: Rock music doesn't make an otherwise boring video suddenly interesting"

"No offense but that was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

"and to think that you got ****ed off enough to go and put that much effort over something like that....wow"

"Well the vid quality sucks of that movie...."

you made an herbal essence video????

i want to make one now.
lol no I didn't. When PPMguire started that shampoo thread, it suddenly got on about how I should make an herbal essance video since I use that shampoo, Havoc said he's paypal me $50 for it haha, and I think major said like $10 or something.........but no it was never created :p

"note to self: Rock music doesn't make an otherwise boring video suddenly interesting"

"and to think that you got ****ed off enough to go and put that much effort over something like that....wow"

lol......I think these two alone are mine......yeesh, that nubius.......what a jerk :D

Thanks for the "support" guys ;) I dont feel any better but atleast I know mine wasnt as bad as uzi's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom