What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

uploadfromtaptalk1439406372658.jpgFinally got the hybrid cooler. Still need to tuck some cables away but it works great. Although installing it made my raid fail and I had to redo the raid and reinstall windows.

imKhc2r.jpg

LMAO

I love you Mike :heart:

Got a free copy of Goat Simulator for android off amazon yesterday. It was the free app of the day. Gotta love free app of the day. Too bad it runs like crap on my tablet which is from 2012 but I still had to grab it while it was free and some day down the road I will have a nicer phone and tablet to play it on

Got a free copy of Goat Simulator for android off amazon yesterday. It was the free app of the day. Gotta love free app of the day. Too bad it runs like crap on my tablet which is from 2012 but I still had to grab it while it was free and some day down the road I will have a nicer phone and tablet to play it on

Did you go through and look at the other apps they had for free? They had a whole "Over $90 worth of free games/apps" thing again - they do that every couple of months or so. I pretty much have all of what they keep offering (usually ends up being duplicates), so wasn't too much new stuff for me.

Back
Top Bottom