What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I can't believe y'all are still going on about this :tongue:

Okay so lets do a TLDR conclusion and move on.

1) iPhone 6 bends
2) Other phones such as Moto X and Note 3 do not bend as easy
3) Metal does not respond well to bending
4) iPhone 6 Plus takes 90pounds to bend to the point of no return
5) iPhone 6 Should still be strong enough to last the life span of the phone if a moderate amount of care is taken
6) Don't sit on your phone / be careful with tight fitting trousers if phone is in front pocket
7) Vast majority of people agree that a 1 or 2mm thicker phone with improved rigidity would be fine

I think this is a fair/unbiased conclusion. Now we can get the thread back on topic :p

Well, back on topic then :p.

Should be getting my new laptop on Monday.
Got my wife a Transformer TF300T w/ the keyboard dock off of Swappa since she wanted a 10" tablet so she can take it to work with her to work on stuff. So far she likes it - put KatKiss ROM on it last night.

Just 'bought' a replacement windscreen. What he doesn't know is i'm watching him every step of the way :p

ByoAMAVIAAI3uuR.jpg

Well, I'm back on the hype train. Apparently the last update fixed the battery life issues so I figured why not! Bought this:
9169039le.0.jpg

Should be here by Tuesday :tongue:
Edit: I get three full paychecks tomorrow.. ;)

I'm probably the only tech guy I know who doesn't want one of the fancy smart watches. I only want a Pebble.
Add me to the list. Don't really have am interest in them.

Sent from my HTC One

I only have interest in the fact that I can see who/what texted/called me from my wrist rather than digging my phone out. So I can turn my screen flash off and save battery while at work.

Well, I'm back on the hype train. Apparently the last update fixed the battery life issues so I figured why not! Bought this:
9169039le.0.jpg

Should be here by Tuesday :tongue:
Edit: I get three full paychecks tomorrow.. ;)

Nice. They do look pretty cool.

Why do you get three full paychecks ? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom