What You've Just Bought!

Re: Tech-forums Official What You've just Bought thread!

You're the only person I've seen say that.

It's because I'm used to using a controller for shooters, I started playing shooters using a 360 controller so I'm used to it. I also like sitting back and playing shooters I can do that with a controller I can't do that as easy with a keyboard and mouse.

It's because I'm used to using a controller for shooters, I started playing shooters using a 360 controller so I'm used to it. I also like sitting back and playing shooters I can do that with a controller I can't do that as easy with a keyboard and mouse.

well than we need to reintroduce u to the keyboard n mouse again :p. U WENT TO THE DARK SIDE WITHOUT KNOWING!

haha, totally agreed! My two main reasons for sticking with my 'puter:

1. On an kb/mse setup you use your WHOLE HAND to change your view. Very accurate, very smooth. On a controller, you use a thumb. And it's so easy to twitch your thumb and onscreen your character does like a mini twirl (meanwhile BOOM headshot :))

2. A kb has many more options than any controller. I can easily reach 28 buttons with my left hand.

but each to his own lol

Just bought two copies of MW2 for PC :) Anyone playin' add me - iFargle

2 copies? Why? And I'm boycotting that game so no playing for me.

One for my brother. :tongue:

2 copies? Why? And I'm boycotting that game so no playing for me.

Why are you boycotting the game? It's awesome.

BTW its sold over 9.4 million copies already I don't think boycotting it is going to do anything

^ It's the principle of the thing, has nothing to do how many it sold.

haha, totally agreed! My two main reasons for sticking with my 'puter:

1. On an kb/mse setup you use your WHOLE HAND to change your view. Very accurate, very smooth. On a controller, you use a thumb. And it's so easy to twitch your thumb and onscreen your character does like a mini twirl (meanwhile BOOM headshot :))

2. A kb has many more options than any controller. I can easily reach 28 buttons with my left hand.

but each to his own lol

Yeah I like playing some games on the PC but my reaction time isn't nearly as good on PC because the buttons all feel the same to me, I also like using a joy stick. I've used a joystick since the days of the N64 so I'm used to one, however it was hard getting used to using the joysticks for a FPS but once I got used to them I found it easy, and a joystick is more fun then four buttons. But it is all a mater of preference.

^ It's the principle of the thing, has nothing to do how many it sold.

Exactly. They don't get my money if they don't give me, the customer, what I want. Apparently I'm a minority so I'm not a priority so I may never get what I want so they won't be getting my money. I don't really care anyways since there are plenty of other good games that are keeping me busy right now.

Back
Top Bottom