What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Hardee's Monster biscuit, a gravy biscuit, a bacon egge and cheese biscuit, a steak and egg biscuit... and then a 1.5L Mountain Dew and some Dayquil.

Eh wrong thread?

On that note, tonight I'm either going to get SLI 460s or a G25. Both of the things I ordered yesterday are shipped and will get here on friday.

Eh wrong thread?

On that note, tonight I'm either going to get SLI 460s or a G25. Both of the things I ordered yesterday are shipped and will get here on friday.

Nope. That's what I bought, not what I ate. ;)

I forgot to mention that I topped off the gas tanks of both vehicles and made another stop on the second trip to pick up some shaving gel, a Diet coke, and some bath beads as my wife wants to take a bubble bath and soak for a while.

War of The Roses off Steam for $40, which is crap as its $30 in the US. I really tried to resist buying it but I just couldn't, I caved in and bought it.

My iPhone 5 money is rapidly depreciating.

:OhGodWhy:

War of The Roses off Steam for $40, which is crap as its $30 in the US. I really tried to resist buying it but I just couldn't, I caved in and bought it.

My iPhone 5 money is rapidly depreciating.

:OhGodWhy:

Oh the woes of spending money and not having money to spend on other things you want to spend money on.

:SeriouslyChan:

Oh the woes of spending money and not having money to spend on other things you want to spend money on.

EXACTLEY!!! I want money for EVERYTHING.

Saving a lump of money for a prolonged amount of time is not my strong point. I'm weak, I give in and use it for small things like games and pizza

:Happy:

Saving a lump of money for a prolonged amount of time is not my strong point. I'm weak, I give in and use it for small things like games and pizza

I have £590 in my bank account now. Assuming I sell IP4S for £250, I need to keep £250 for my new IP5. But fuel will be £150 until my next payday and I need £50+ per week for general crap.

So basically I have 300 I need, and 290 left for iPhone. But I keep buying stuff and just hoping I still magically have enough money :p My saving skill are approximately zero.

Ya know, you don't have to buy it as soon as it comes out. You can wait to see if it's rubbish first, like most people.

I have £590 in my bank account now. Assuming I sell IP4S for £250, I need to keep £250 for my new IP5. But fuel will be £150 until my next payday and I need £50+ per week for general crap.

So basically I have 300 I need, and 290 left for iPhone. But I keep buying stuff and just hoping I still magically have enough money :p My saving skill are approximately zero.

First world problems. Saving money is part of being an adult, I suggest you learn that skill if you're older than 18.

Ya know, you don't have to buy it as soon as it comes out. You can wait to see if it's rubbish first, like most people.

Seriously. I'm not buying it until there's a solid jailbreak for it and I don't have to wait in a 5 mile line. My unexpected upgrade to the IP4 will tide me over for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom