What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Americans? Yeah loud, sorry :p, and also the most patriotic/nationalistic bunch of people I've ever seen. Which is a bad thing IMO

I agree with this 100%...
I live in the only republican voting area in California, so a majority of the population is the type
"If you don't like our country, then you can ged ouuuuht"... Reminds me of South park.. If you don't like America you can get out - YouTube

It gets tiresome.. :tongue:

EDIT: to stay on topic...
I'm trying to buy this... just because it looks interesting.. for my Raspberry Pi of course :tongue:
New Mini 3.5" DVD VCR TFT LCD Color Monitor for Car Reverse Rear Camera HOT cz5 | eBay

I agree with this 100%...
I live in the only republican voting area in California, so a majority of the population is the type
"If you don't like our country, then you can ged ouuuuht"... Reminds me of South park.. If you don't like America you can get out - YouTube

It gets tiresome.. :tongue:

EDIT: to stay on topic...
I'm trying to buy this... just because it looks interesting.. for my Raspberry Pi of course :tongue:
New Mini 3.5" DVD VCR TFT LCD Color Monitor for Car Reverse Rear Camera HOT cz5 | eBay

I live in a pretty liberal area. It's great :AwwwYea:

OT: Why not just get a car with a backup cam in it? Personally, I think they're confusing as hell and I've NEVER used one in any of my cars :p

Oh, for your RasPi? Ignore my rant then...

I've lived in both France and Germany. The French aren't rude, that's just a stereotype. Germans do say please and thank you, just not as often as some people do. It's not considered rude in their culture. Can't comment on Brits, as I haven't been there, and nothing compels me to go. And what American shows do you watch? Jersey Shore? :p

They are rude as hell in my experience. We go on holiday to france every year and they are always *******s.

yeah seen jersey shore but also things like Man vs Food where you get all the people cheering him on, it makes me angry. And stupid spoilt dicks on super sweet 16, all the kids on that not just the bday person are loud ignorant and really irritating.

When I was in canada there were a lot of US tourists there, when we went for meals, you had to shout to talk to each other because y'all were speaking and laughing so shockingly loud it gave me a headache. To be fair the canadians were the same. You always could spot british people at restaurants because when you left you still didn't know their life story where as if they were american I knew all their names, where they lived, and 100 other facts.

They are rude as hell in my experience. We go on holiday to france every year and they are always *******s.

yeah seen jersey shore but also things like Man vs Food where you get all the people cheering him on, it makes me angry. And stupid spoilt dicks on super sweet 16, all the kids on that not just the bday person are loud ignorant and really irritating.

When I was in canada there were a lot of US tourists there, when we went for meals, you had to shout to talk to each other because y'all were speaking and laughing so shockingly loud it gave me a headache. To be fair the canadians were the same. You always could spot british people at restaurants because when you left you still didn't know their life story where as if they were american I knew all their names, where they lived, and 100 other facts.

Wait, so let me get this straight. You obviously go out of your way to watch American TV, only to turn around an complain to us about how loud we are? :Watchout:

Just bought a Samsung 830 SSD (128GB) Was on sale for $100, had a promo code for $10, so $90, free shipping.

Wait, so let me get this straight. You obviously go out of your way to watch American TV, only to turn around an complain to us about how loud we are? :Watchout:

If I didn't do something because I didn't like one part of something i'd have nothing in my life.

You make good TV programs, especially dramas, and man vs food is epic because I love food. But when the crowd is cheering at him (though I appreciate they are likely told to do so) I hate it and just fast forward because I record most the TV I watch. I don't exactley go out of my way, it's not like i'm having palpatations because i'm going to miss some american tv.

I don't watch much TV, but when I do, i'll happily watch both UK and US programs.

I'm not particularly loud at all.

Good. I did hope that you wern't all that way :p

I'm only loud when I crank my amp up. To like. 3. I have to literally have the lowest possible volume on my amp to not shake/rattle the floor and cheese off the neighbors if I'm not using headphones. Le sigh.

Americans are loud in certain circumstances. Not all places that you can eat out at have loud mouths, some are rather quiet places to eat at, like our local bars, believe it or not, it's quiet in bars around my area it seems like, at least, compared to places where teenagers and children are permitted.

Back
Top Bottom