What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Just bought GTA:SA off Steam

Whoever wrote the OS X version of Steam, SHOULD DIE.

Scrolling is ridiculously sensitive. The popout browser when you buy a game is buggy. I clicked Install when I finally bought it and it crashed. Right clicking the steam icon to select a window brings up a black window 50% of the time, so you have to do it again..

At first I thought it was OS X, but i'm not having any issues with other programs.. so I dunno. I don't remember these problems with my brief time with it on my old iMac, though.

Stop complaining about games not working on your Mac. :p

Eh ? I didn't complain about a game not working at all :TheFuu:

I'm complaining about valves lousy OS X port of Steam. They really need to sort out their servers too, I download at 340KB/s solid from everywhere but steam varies between 100 and 300 all over the place.

Then, what the **** do you call this? To me, that is complaining about something not working right, and is related to your game, as it is required for your game.
Whoever wrote the OS X version of Steam, SHOULD DIE.

It might be required but they're otherwise very unrelated. It's perfectly possible for the game to work fine but for Steam to be a bugger to use.

It's like saying that someone's complaining about CCleaner when Windows crashes, just because they happen to be trying to run CCleaner.

A whole hotel? Most people just reserve a room :)

Then, what the **** do you call this? To me, that is complaining about something not working right, and is related to your game, as it is required for your game.

I'm kind of lost for words. Steam is not a game. San Andreas is nothing to do with Steam, Steam is just my method of purchase. I could of bought it numerous other ways and played it perfectly fine totally independent of steam.

Back
Top Bottom