What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

ja, ja, ja, ja, mi barra de Hershey derretido :-( Estoy muy triste y esto se wierd

Ich spreche beide* :cool:

Und es ist "hören," nicht "horen". Der Umlaut = Sehr Wichtig!

Und bevor du mir sagen, das ist falsch:

*beide/sowohl? - Rocket German Community

I couldn't decide which was appropriate for that sentence. Beide can mean "either"

lol the knowledge i get from school isnt so great ;) its understandable though, I wouldn't have been able to correct you.

I knew there was an umlaut just don't know how to add it as I don't have a German keyboard.

Nope, I've been using google translate to translate the page from german and spanish to english :tongue:.

lol, I had to translate the Spanish :)

not on my keyboard it isn't. ó

I forgot you're not in the U.S... Just Google alt codes :cute: And Google translate only works for small phrases and individual words. It doesn't account for dialect, it's sentence structure is wrong at least 80% of the time, and most of the time it uses the wrong words. (i.e. Hast und Hasst)

Actually google translate works well for everything ;)

One wolrk project i worked, the tech documents for the equipment were all in german.. google.de and translate were my freind!

Actually google translate works well for everything ;)

One wolrk project i worked, the tech documents for the equipment were all in german.. google.de and translate were my freind!

If my company found out I was using a translator (translation is half of my job,) they would demote me back to being a service tech. I'd be out in the field, and only making like 60k a year again. I would probably lose my mind if I had to work with those *******s again...

Back
Top Bottom