What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

lol I got it for £25 when it first came out. It's much cheaper to get it retail, since it forces you to use Steam anyway. Example, it's £21.50 on Amazon right now and that's not even on sale.

lol I got it for £25 when it first came out. It's much cheaper to get it retail, since it forces you to use Steam anyway. Example, it's £21.50 on Amazon right now and that's not even on sale.

I knew you could get it cheap atm. But for a couple pounds more I'd rather just get it on steam so I don't need a disc which might break or something. If it wasn't on sale I would of just got the disc off of amazon or gamestation. :)

Also civ 5 is on sale for a tener, was thinking of getting that but will probably get minecraft instead.

You only need the disc once. In fact you don't even need the disc, all you need is the key printed inside the box. Once you use that to activate the game on Steam you can just download it :)

Civ V isn't very good. It fixed some problems that Civ IV had but introduced a lot more, IMO.

Was looking to see if anyone had the A40 on eBay, came across this

Was looking to see if anyone had the A40 on eBay, came across this

this is fairly obvious but be careful, I coincidentally bought a40 off eBay to find that the voice wouldn't work (the headset was faulty not the boom mic) despite it being advertised as in perfect working condition. I got a full refund so it was no biggie but still.

I already have the mixamp and I was thinking of getting the corsair 1500, they are only £70 and from what I've seen on the internet combining the mixamp with a good quality headset gives some good results. I would get a40 but I don't want to pay the £150 as I already have the a30s.

Edit: just looked at the pic again lol now I see what you were talking about in your post. But that's kinda what I was talking about you have to be careful so I would advise you to not even bother looking for a40 on eBay.
That guys gonna be ****ed when he looks at his PayPal receipt or his credit card bill

Thanks for the advice. Couldn't see any on there anyway :p

Funny thing is, I don't actually like the look of the A40s all that much (not visually - visually I think they're great.). They're just the only 'decent' set that will let me seamlessly use them on my 360 and PC without faffing around with cables.

Back
Top Bottom