What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I just ordered a Nook Color from Buy.com for $169. Needless to say the first thing I plan on doing is wiping the stock firmware and installing Cyanogenmod 7 and overclocking it to 1.1ghz making it a $170 Android 2.3.3 tablet. :)

Ordered my wife a set of hand wraps and a 10 oz. set of sparring gloves for her Muy Thai class. Before much longer she will probably be able to literally kick my butt.

:D

I just ordered a Nook Color from Buy.com for $169. Needless to say the first thing I plan on doing is wiping the stock firmware and installing Cyanogenmod 7 and overclocking it to 1.1ghz making it a $170 Android 2.3.3 tablet. :)
Nice :D

I wouldn't have bought my current keyboard for more than $60. I will pay full price for my Filco when I am able to purchase it. Have a couple things more important but I LOVE keyboards. I think they make a huge difference. There are some overpriced keyboards and I would not have paid more than $60 for the cyborg. great keyboard but I want a mechanical

And you can be a motorcycle junky and only own or ride one bike. It just means you spend a lot of time doing, or researching or like something a lot. something that you can't shake the urge of. I would consider myself a bike a bike junky as well as a car junky as I am always looking at or attempting to retrieve just like keyboards.

We have different definitions of "junky" :p, i would consider what you are saying an enthusiast.

Pre-ordered Deus Ex 3 on Steam, and already pre-loaded it.

Ofc, despite that I can't play it until the 26th, whereas you USians get it on the 23rd >:|

Man I'm looking forward to that. I think I played the original Deus Ex like 6 times through? :grin: LOVED the gameplay, AUGMENT ME! Last read up on this a few months ago, heard they were changing a whole bunch of stuff around tho :( hope they don't change it too much.

I've played both Deus Ex, Invisible War, and the press pre-release of Deus Ex 3. It keeps everything that made the first two great games ;) Could do with a wider variety of augments, is my main criticism. Stealth is still very fun :D

I've played both Deus Ex, Invisible War, and the press pre-release of Deus Ex 3. It keeps everything that made the first two great games ;) Could do with a wider variety of augments, is my main criticism. Stealth is still very fun :D
I didn't like Invisible War much but I know I'll like this one.

Back
Top Bottom