What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Prolly gonna buy another copy of Reach today, Blops, and HP 7 part 1 on BD.
Dont buy another copy. I have a spare copy just sitting around doing nothing. I got into the XBOX Live Beta for the 360 and the gift was guess what? A copy of Halo Reach. So now i have 2 copies. 1 that i can only use in my system, which i will keep and the other i will gladly sell to you and ship. Not to mention save you money.:lol:

Just bought Shift 2 for PC from EA Store. $18. Nice little promo they got going on right now. Went to the promo 'cause they had a $10 off banner, but ****, $32 off, I can handle that.

Bought the latest Humble Indie Bundle. Only gave $11 (80% to charity, 10% to Humble and 10% to Frozenbyte), but there's an option to add more to your order whenever you want.

Just bought Shift 2 for PC from EA Store. $18. Nice little promo they got going on right now. Went to the promo 'cause they had a $10 off banner, but ****, $32 off, I can handle that.
THere is a reason why they are basically trying to give it away right now.

Shhh, mguire don't tell him about NFS shift series yet, let the man install it and play it for 30 minutes.
If he uninstalls it very quickly within an hour, he'll know why EA was trying to make a cheap buck on it... :D

I just picked up a Lenovo ThinkPad X220 to replace my netbook.

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/products/professional-grade/thinkpad/x-series/x220/index.html

The specs are....
Intel Core i5 2410M 2.3ghz
1x2gb DDR3 1333mhz (I'll get a second stick from Newegg since it's $60 cheaper)
Intel HD 3000 graphics
12.5" 1366x768 IPS LED display
Intel Centrino Wireless N 1000 w/ WiDi
9 cell battery
250gb 5400rpm HDD
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

One interesting thing about these laptops is they support mSata SSD's in addition to 2.5" hard drives so you have the option to run a small SSD for your OS and keep the mechanical hard drive for your data like many people do on their desktops. Intel's mSata SSD's aren't much more expensive than their full size counterparts either so there really isn't a price penalty associated with the smaller form factor.

Shhh, mguire don't tell him about NFS shift series yet, let the man install it and play it for 30 minutes.
If he uninstalls it very quickly within an hour, he'll know why EA was trying to make a cheap buck on it... :D
Well if he played and liked the first one like I did then he could be tricked into buying it and wasting money.

Back
Top Bottom