What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Luke i dont know if mean fast food from McDonalds and stuff or at home as well. But In canada/america do people go out solely for the purpose of eating fast food ? Reading what you all say on this forum it seems to be that way. I dont know about other brits on here but i very rarely eat fast food unless i am actually out and stupidly hungry.

Agreed, seems to be a very different culture over there in that respect. I rarely eat outside of home and work but if I were to pick up some fast food it would be after the cinema or something like that.

^same here. If I'm hungry and I'm going home then I'll stop by and pick up a burger, but I'm **** not going to leave the house just to go to a fast food place.

Dude i was scrolling down the entire page like, why the heck is my browser stretched out so that i have to keep moving the scroll bar, and then i saw your pic :p

Perhaps resize it a tad, for us folk who are only on 1680x1050 :)

About fast food. Yeh it is nice and all, but i just wouldn't go out to get it unless i was really craving it for some reason. Sure i'll go out for a meal with the family and stuff at somewhere like Pizza Hut which is half fast food/half restaurant. But i'm not just gunna go to KFC to sit in some grimey restaurant, and then come home again - as nice as the food is 'n all.

It even stretched mine at 2048x1152. Large pic is large.

I go to chic fil a when i can and sometimes i stop off at Jack In The Box for a nice bacon cheeseburger.

4836443508_d3d02cf267.jpg

4836442908_ce87f8a4ce.jpg

4836441018_0b0543c924.jpg

4836440362_efbb83b6d8.jpg

^dude i love the big daddy. If i did that tho i would like make the tank all dark and gloom with a very low level light , i would like go all out for the bigdaddy lol. I dont have a tank tho...

Back
Top Bottom