What You've Just Bought!

Paid a load of debt but also the usual things like Cigarettes and tobacco. A few bottles of energy drink and also bought a £10 Lotto Instant Win and won £100 for two matching palm tree symbols.

Took the money as I will no doubt need it at some point.

Never bought any tech lately. Been more into the daily things like getting my head down and getting stuff done like paying bills, debts, and helping family.

Paid a load of debt but also the usual things like Cigarettes and tobacco. A few bottles of energy drink and also bought a £10 Lotto Instant Win and won £100 for two matching palm tree symbols.

Took the money as I will no doubt need it at some point.

Never bought any tech lately. Been more into the daily things like getting my head down and getting stuff done like paying bills, debts, and helping family.

Sounds good ! always good to do those kind of things even if they are not the most fun.

I should really pay my credit card off. In fact I plan on nailing £1300 of it this evening. Then another £2000 next month. And before anyone starts thinking "lol kman wracking up huge bills on his credit card"... WELL ACTUALLY, 80% of my credit card is from paying for house stuff my mum couldn't afford like replacing a window that fell out (the frame rotted and *literally* fell off), and a new dishwasher last week. So there!

Sounds good ! always good to do those kind of things even if they are not the most fun.

I should really pay my credit card off. In fact I plan on nailing £1300 of it this evening. Then another £2000 next month. And before anyone starts thinking "lol kman wracking up huge bills on his credit card"... WELL ACTUALLY, 80% of my credit card is from paying for house stuff my mum couldn't afford like replacing a window that fell out (the frame rotted and *literally* fell off), and a new dishwasher last week. So there!

I guess we all come from different walks of life but I find personally it helps keep me grounded. Can you understand what I mean. Its kinda like I'll never be rich but having, food in the cupboards, bills paid, internet switched on, phone credit. Obviously my essentials but my comforts makes me a happy chap. I'm not for for takeaways as of the last few years but since its after 12 o Clock I guess last night technically now I got a Chinese takeaway. Foods all ways good. Keeps me level.

I guess we all come from different walks of life but I find personally it helps keep me grounded. Can you understand what I mean. Its kinda like I'll never be rich but having, food in the cupboards, bills paid, internet switched on, phone credit. Obviously my essentials but my comforts makes me a happy chap. I'm not for for takeaways as of the last few years but since its after 12 o Clock I guess last night technically now I got a Chinese takeaway. Foods all ways good. Keeps me level.

Amen to that!

Paid off like £500 in debt (which I do basically every month).

Bought a tall vase and £20 worth of lilies for my partner Abi. I'll put up a photo when they've opened :)

Protip. Don't touch the pollen. That **** gets everywhere and it stains like a mother****er.

The shop owner said it's best to pick it up with a bit of sellotape, and advised me not to touch it or wipe it.

Flight to Italy this summer. Rome, Florence, Venice. :thumbsup:
EDIT: Also an RX100 V.

Last edited:
Flight to Italy this summer. Rome, Florence, Venice. :thumbsup:
EDIT: Also an RX100 V.

Have you been before ? I've technically been to italy, but only right on the periphery in the alps while skiing. Not been to the major cities.

Some people say it's amazing, other people say it's run down and dirty. Their economy hasn't grown in about 20 years afaik so it's probably a bit of both. The Amalfi coast looks pretty awesome though.

I have not. The only place in Europe I've been to is England.
Though we plan on going somewhere every summer so... lots of places in Europe to visit :lol:
We're also going to Hawaii, New York, and Alaska this year.
Hawaii because it's cheap, New York because of some Buffalo Wings festival thing, and Alaska because Alaska.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom