What You've Just Bought!

Not worth it... Watch gameplay and you'll see that its basically a re-skined farcry 3, 4, & primal..

They're going to need to do something big to keep the farcry series interesting. And this is coming from a guy that has farcry tatoos so this series is close to my heart but I'm not jumping on 5. Instead i'll wait a year when its 20$ on cdk or g2a lol

Not worth it... Watch gameplay and you'll see that its basically a re-skined farcry 3, 4, & primal..

They're going to need to do something big to keep the farcry series interesting. And this is coming from a guy that has farcry tatoos so this series is close to my heart but I'm not jumping on 5. Instead i'll wait a year when its 20$ on cdk or g2a lol
Tbh I'm waiting to see if any of my friends get it otherwise I'll probably cancel it
I've grown out of fps shooters however this mibnt be fun to play with someone .
NY wife's besten 3, I got bored of 4.
I'm mainly looking forward to the other games ive ordered.
Forgot to add Detective Pikachu!

I've been saying this a long time. Only good Farcry was the first.

I've been saying this a long time. Only good Farcry was the first.

never played the first! only played 2 and 3... loved them both but never finished them... if 2 just got rid of the stupid malaria mechanic i'd have kept playing.. but that was so damn annoying. Picked up 4 when it was on super sale but that game just couldnt keep me interested... and on top of that i just kind of hate having to use ubisoft launcher.. origin and steam are enough! Don't need a launcher for the 2 games i have in it

never played the first! only played 2 and 3... loved them both but never finished them... if 2 just got rid of the stupid malaria mechanic i'd have kept playing.. but that was so damn annoying. Picked up 4 when it was on super sale but that game just couldnt keep me interested... and on top of that i just kind of hate having to use ubisoft launcher.. origin and steam are enough! Don't need a launcher for the 2 games i have in it
You can beat 4 right off the bat too lol.

I loved FC1, 2 and 3.

Far Cry 4 and Primal were literally the same map but reskinned, plus I don't like no guns or snow environments so those two were bad for me.

Far Cry 5 is actually a new map though. I love the setting, it looks fun, and the map editor is back to full strength which I loved. I will be buying FC5 for sure.

I'm generally someone who plays games for easy fun. I can't really be bothered with super hard games these days like I did back when I was a teenager. Which means I don't really like games where your vision is impaired (like snow..). I just want nice clear vision so I can easily snipe every ****er :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom