What You've Just Bought!

My Plan: Buy the iPhone 8 next week and then sell it on eBay to make some profit (they always go out of stock for 4 to 8 weeks).
The reality: Buy iPhone 8, can't resist checking it out, end up keeping it.

Did you guys see the iphone 8 firmware leak ? the 3D sensor array on the front will read your facial expression and animate emoji's, called Animoji's, and then you can send your facial expression using iMessage. I don't know what to think of this... stupid, but probably funny.

animated-emojis.gif

Last edited:
I bought an L desk to see if I like this one (as I can't find one I'm really set on), an Alphacool pump, and bought 3 rads, a Logitech G15, and G13 from a dude off CL.

Bought myself a Tap & Die set, and a pair of digital calipers, for less than $100 total
Hot damn I love BOTH of these bits of equipment :p should've picked em up ages ago

Bought myself a Tap & Die set, and a pair of digital calipers, for less than $100 total
Hot damn I love BOTH of these bits of equipment :p should've picked em up ages ago
I need a digital torque wrench so bad but just don't want to drop the cash on it, but I'll buy used PC **** all damn day :lol: Makes no damn sense.

The (legal) drugs I bought off the internet arrived today, yay! Ordered them because my GP was being crap and was refusing to continue the prescriptions of my old GP. However, between ordering them and their arrival, I convinced my new GP to continue my prescription. At least I have a backup supply?

The (legal) drugs I bought off the internet arrived today, yay! Ordered them because my GP was being crap and was refusing to continue the prescriptions of my old GP. However, between ordering them and their arrival, I convinced my new GP to continue my prescription. At least I have a backup supply?

It's really funny that illegal dark web sites are more consumer friendly and well designed for ordering...products... than the big legal sites like Amazon :p

In other news, today I bought some Dr Dre Beats wireless headphones, they're amazing!! :cool::cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom