What You've Just Bought!

OmniCenter and for some systems Icinga. And for 1Hz data, an in house solution

I really wanted to get one for my girlfriend. She's obsessed with StarFox and this would have been the only way to get her that unreleased copy :( sad

who was lucky enough to get a pre order in for the SNES Classic?
I failed on every level

I really wanted to get one for my girlfriend. She's obsessed with StarFox and this would have been the only way to get her that unreleased copy :( sad

I had moderate hopes that this release was not going to be totally FUBAR, given some of the coverage it was getting, but, yet again, it's like it never even really hit the market. Dunno if they'll try any kind of re-stock, but it was sold out before I even realized it was on sale. Would have liked to get one, for sure. I didn't have a lot of time or exp with the SNES when it was originally on the market, and this would have been a good way to re-introduce myself. Oh well.

I had moderate hopes that this release was not going to be totally FUBAR, given some of the coverage it was getting, but, yet again, it's like it never even really hit the market. Dunno if they'll try any kind of re-stock, but it was sold out before I even realized it was on sale. Would have liked to get one, for sure. I didn't have a lot of time or exp with the SNES when it was originally on the market, and this would have been a good way to re-introduce myself. Oh well.
I had my alerts setup
Everytime I would try buying I'd lose out in the cart then give up
I even went to GameStop and I was 3 people too late, we could've ordered a Bundle right there for 100 but we were never told until I found out later so I go back and then all the bundles sell out as I wait in another line. My co worker was finally successful at Target around 445pm after 100 fails.
I guess I may have to wait in line during launch.
Apparently there's a bot out there that you can pay for but it's invite only plus you need to know how to use the scripts

I had my alerts setup
Everytime I would try buying I'd lose out in the cart then give up
I even went to GameStop and I was 3 people too late, we could've ordered a Bundle right there for 100 but we were never told until I found out later so I go back and then all the bundles sell out as I wait in another line. My co worker was finally successful at Target around 445pm after 100 fails.
I guess I may have to wait in line during launch.
Apparently there's a bot out there that you can pay for but it's invite only plus you need to know how to use the scripts

Well that's some happy horsesh*t, isn't it? I'd really like to re-live all that, but not so much so that I'm spending all my free time hoping to have gotten there just early enough to grab one before they sell out. Again. I wish you luck, however! It will feel really good when the waiting pays off.

Well that's some happy horsesh*t, isn't it? I'd really like to re-live all that, but not so much so that I'm spending all my free time hoping to have gotten there just early enough to grab one before they sell out. Again. I wish you luck, however! It will feel really good when the waiting pays off.
Hah yeah it sucks, I did ruin my mood and my work day, I feel like this is the same situation with the NES and the Switch.

Ha I knew that was going to happen. Why I didn't even bother trying.

It'll get dumped I'm sure, just keep an eye open for it.

Last edited:
yeah I'm sure it will. I set her up an RPi 3 ages ago with RetroPi and she plays it all the time :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom