What You've Just Bought!

What tv so you have
If my budget was 1500
Could you suggest a really good 4k tv
Or should I wait until BF
My current tv is still really good
I've wanted OLED since I first saw it. This is the first time the price looked affordable
I'm gonna say, new egg has a lot of good tv cheaper then 1500.
But I must ask. What features are you looking for? What type of smart capibilities, and for your budget would you want two. Or just put all of your money in to one which you might now use to full extent.

I'm gonna say, new egg has a lot of good tv cheaper then 1500.
But I must ask. What features are you looking for? What type of smart capibilities, and for your budget would you want two. Or just put all of your money in to one which you might now use to full extent.
So I don't care about smart abilities since I use my console for apps
I care about 4k gaming with the PS4 pro, Scorpio and 4k movies

Also... With the PS4 pro. You are not getting true 4k resulution. There are better than beside Oled to game on. I am also looking in to computer monitors with HMDI. Yet I am not sure of size you want.

What tv so you have
If my budget was 1500
Could you suggest a really good 4k tv
Or should I wait until BF
My current tv is still really good
I've wanted OLED since I first saw it. This is the first time the price looked affordable
OLED is great for movies and dynamic contrast for the obvious reasons (and HDR) but from what I've seen input latency still isn't up to par which is why I didn't get one.

So I don't care about smart abilities since I use my console for apps
I care about 4k gaming with the PS4 pro, Scorpio and 4k movies
Like above, movies will look the best on an OLED panel, gaming not so much. Also with open box you'd be lucky to actually get a TV with accessories.

Here is a 55" LG newegg with in your budget,
now if you dont mind refyurburshed then there are other tv.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...1631&cm_re=Oled_tv-_-16C-000P-000E0-_-Product
I wouldn't buy a refurbished TV in this price bracket.

Also... With the PS4 pro. You are not getting true 4k resulution. There are better than beside Oled to game on. I am also looking in to computer monitors with HMDI. Yet I am not sure of size you want.
4k resolution really isn't the winning factor with the PS4 Pro, I game on my 4k monitor but I actually play at 1080p for enhanced details over an upscaled resolution.

I have the KS8500. Input lag for both 4k and 1080p on these is sub 20 and I feel it's around 10 in game mode. This is a substantial difference compared to the 35s on most LG TVs. I thought my 48" Samsung was decent with input lag, but the newer one is better and I've compared them both to my 4k PC monitor which is 1ms.

Rtings say the LG OLED is around the 30s for input lag and the Samsung is about the same. They do say the LG is the best for 4k gaming and the Samsung comes second.
Ppl are saying the site selling the openbox pretty much are new from what previous ppl got so we'll see plus it comes with a full 1 year warranty, it's from eBay but buydig so they're reputable

Rtings say the LG OLED is around the 30s for input lag and the Samsung is about the same. They do say the LG is the best for 4k gaming and the Samsung comes second.
Ppl are saying the site selling the openbox pretty much are new from what previous ppl got so we'll see plus it comes with a full 1 year warranty, it's from eBay but buydig so they're reputable
No, Rting says 20 and 21 respectively and 22ms for 1080p in HDR.

No, Rting says 20 and 21 respectively and 22ms for 1080p in HDR.
Alright maybe I looked at the 4k side or a different TV
I think my current tv has like a 70 so it's bad lol , better with game mode .
I think I'm sticking with the OLED purchase. Will find out I guess.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom