What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I ordered a new mini sect KAO8 i68+ iphone...
Yes, yes they are not the original iphone but does a more decent job than a regular iphone.
I got to test one out in a ATT store this employee had, he was thrilled with it and has no problem operating that little thing and service is good here in georgia.
The reason I bought because to step away from the black berry for abit and get use to something different.
Anyway my grand total was 61.99 and it will be here by next tuesday.
I'm curious if it will wake me up in the middle of the night when ATT tries to setup service again for me.
It's did that before with them and that ****ty tracfone I left 2 years ago.

CECT KA08 mini AT&T T-Mobile BLACK US Seller i68 i9 - eBay (item 280485901657 end time May-28-10 01:51:47 PDT)

They have arrived :D

gtx4802.jpg

I think it's time for Slay to venture into the wet world of water.

Been there, done that. It's not worth the money. So far the highest temperature I've seen is 76C and I had the VCore bumped up to 1.125v :D

I got this but in my excitment I forgot to save it to the Orb, no big deal thou as I'm sure I'll hit the 40,000 mark soon :D

39509.jpg

how bout a shot of em in your case? :D

are you going to buy some aftermarket hsf's for them? or use those accelero hsf's you had on your 280's?

I'll be looking for aftermarket coolers, hopefully Arctic Cooling will come thru :D

gtx4805.jpg

Very very cool Slay. What kind of overclocks do you think you will get with those 480's? It will be awesome to watch :D:thumbsup:

mmmm, now THAT looks nice :D
**** you're lucky to live in the states, last shipment that came thorugh to the store over here only had 3 480's. And I was queued in at spots 6 and 7 :(

Back
Top Bottom