What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

But I figure the only reason I'd get two 480's is for benchmarking, and right now I need a house more than benchmarks...sigh. GAWD **** IT!

How big of a house? You do know I draw House Plans. I have a couple hundred plans available in all different sizes. Give me a desired square footage and I'll post some .pdf's for you to look at.

Well I don't want it to be a **** tiny place, but at the same time I'm not looking for a mansion.
Probably about 600-700 square meters?

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one bedroom and bathroom being for the renter, one bedroom for me (with room for double bed plz :p) and one bed being for any random mates to crash at). An epic kitchen/bar and and epic movie room. Oh, and it HAS to have a hidden/concealed room. And I'd call it The House of Epic.

give rep to b1gapl for it, he pretty much did the whole thing.

are the rest of your parts concealed somwhere in your sig (not that i wouldn't mind looking at it a lil closer :p)?

i saw that you had bought that p6x58 w/e it's called from asus, what psu you gonna be running?

yeah, the rest is hidden in clear font..gotta look real hard to spot it :grin:
Nah all the system parts I've got listed are on the middle chick. Not enough space to put everything without changing the look too much IMO.

I have a P6X58D Premium mobo, and an Aero Cool V12-1000W psu. It can cope with everything just fine (I hope :p)

Well I don't want it to be a **** tiny place, but at the same time I'm not looking for a mansion.
Probably about 600-700 square meters?

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one bedroom and bathroom being for the renter, one bedroom for me (with room for double bed plz :p) and one bed being for any random mates to crash at). An epic kitchen/bar and and epic movie room. Oh, and it HAS to have a hidden/concealed room. And I'd call it The House of Epic.

600-700 sq. meters is HUGE. A average size home is approximately 2000sq.ft. or 186 sq.meters.

I got my Tracking # which is saying a Monday delivery :D

Back
Top Bottom