What you rather have? Only One is permited?

Because the woman of my dreams is a hot rich woman that can buy me everything i'll want and look pretty while doing it.

^lmfao.

I currently have a GF of 3 years this November 4th. Not sure if shes a life partner just yet tho. I am only 20 though, gots time, and haven't been thinking about that a whole lot lol. But i would still pick her over a computer any day.

Everyone choosing number 1 is crazy. You can argue that a new computer will get outdated in a few years. But since money is no object, I'm going to pay evga lots of money to make a 16 socket motherboard with like 32 pci-e slots, 512 ddr3 memory slots and at least 96 6gb/s sata ports.
Then I will have Nvidia create 32 super SLI compatible gpus. These gpus can be put in video cards with something like 192GB of GDDR5 ram and have a clock speed of 38GHz.
Each of the ddr3 slots can be loaded with a 32GB ram module. With all 512 slots occupied, my system would have a total of 16384TB of ram.
For the 16 processors, I would have Intel make some kind of uber expensive, 32 core, 64 HT Xeon cpu, buy 16 of them and overclock them to like 15GHz. To cool these cpus, I would buy a lot of phase change cooling systems and have like 12 working in series for each processor.
For my storage, I would raid 95 1TB SSDs together. My hard drive transfer speed would be something like 45GB/second. The 96th sata port would be for a disc drive.
This setup would require somewhere around 22KW to power. So I would need more than 15 of theseconnected in parallel.

Do you want to brown out your block? Good God.

I all ready have the woman of my dreams. Working on option 2 provided that option 1 allows me to a play with it.

If 1 doesn't permit you then perhaps 1 isn't 1 after all. Both sides should embrace and encourage what each other loves. There is a need for both harmony and sacrifice all while ensuring the relationship isn't jeopardized.

I have 1 and I know she would have no problem with me having 2.

If 1 doesn't permit you then perhaps 1 isn't 1 after all. Both sides should embrace and encourage what each other loves. There is a need for both harmony and sacrifice all while ensuring the relationship isn't jeopardized.

I have 1 and I know she would have no problem with me having 2.

She has her playstation with Skyrim. I have my PC with Borderlands 2 and DC Universe Online.
All is good is the house of Harper.

Back
Top Bottom