What would you do if you had a 2nd job like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah.

Schools are run by ISD's, not the local or fed government.

The fed is where its at.

Well, if the school sucks enough, it gets taken over by the state government. That happened to my high school a couple years after I left it, lol.

What would you do if you had a 2nd job like me?

I would count my blessings. Reflect on the fact that US Jobless Claims rose form 36K To 667K In Feb 21 Week - Total claims have reached the 5 million mark. the highest in 26 years.

So if you have two jobs. Consider yourself very lucky.

I would count my blessings. Reflect on the fact that US Jobless Claims rose form 36K To 667K In Feb 21 Week - Total claims have reached the 5 million mark. the highest in 26 years.

So if you have two jobs. Consider yourself very lucky.

Yeah. I keep thinking about that. But when I'm standing in front of a loader for 8 hours on my feet all day knowing if I do something as simple as sit down or open my phone, I can get fired, it just becomes less appealing to me. I can't take a job seriously knowing if I sit down because I just stood for 6 hours that I could get fired. That's been a peeve of mine since I started there 4 years ago.

I have this weekend off. If this weekend I was scheduled to work I would definitely be quitting tonight on the spot. This week was a killer. I need to let my squashed brain sleep for a bit for once.

We'll see how I feel next weekend... odds aren't lookin too good.

I've been at places where its like your factory job. You can do better than that. If you think your "part-time" school job will hold at 34 hours a week and its stable, I'd say quit.

You sound miserable at the factory job. The management there will NEVER change.

You need to do this:

Sit down with a piece of paper, a pen, and a cup of coffee.

Plan out a budget if you didn't have the factory job.

Is the school job a steady 34 hours a week?

Can you live off of 34/week?

How much do you lose if you quit the factory?

If the awnser to any of those is no, then keep the factory job, and suck it up until the other one goes full time, then get out of it, because then there's no risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom