what sould i get to play games from japan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samoa joe

Beta member
well i have been looking at fliptops but i was wondering if there is someting better that i sould get i only wanna be able to play games from japan i dont care about other things the chips and what not can do any help would be great

um......well i am getting the flip up cover for the ps2 with the swap magic. and it is supose to work right. and it will play games from japan.

samoa joe said:
well i have been looking at fliptops but i was wondering if there is someting better that i sould get i only wanna be able to play games from japan i dont care about other things the chips and what not can do any help would be great

Any modification that enables play of imports has to break or bypass the regional lockout, which doubles as an anti-piracy measure, so disabling it enables play of pirated software too. The only option that only allows play of original Japanese games without enabling play of pirated discs is an actual Japanese PS2, and that's the only thing that will be 100% compatible with Japanese imports. All modifications have incompatabilities, especially with HDD software or online games that use DNAS, and Swap Magic is incompatible with dual-layer games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom